The Karnataka State Cooperative Sugar Factories Federation Ltd., Bangalore had honored the company with the following awards for the:-
- Highest sugar recovery in South India during 2001-02.
- The “Best Administration Award” to the Managing Director with a cash prize of Rs .10.000/- and a certificate.
- The Best chief Chemist Award with Rs.5,000/- Cash prize and a Certificate.
- Best chief engineer with award worth of Rs.5,000/- cash prize and certificate.
- Best efficiency Co-gen plant awarded by SISSTA for successive 3 years from 2008-09, 2009-10 & 2010-11.
- STAI, SISSTA & DSTA in their recent 8th annual convention at Hyderabad held on 13-08-2005 have honored with the most prestigious award as the “THE BEST EFFICIENCY & PERFORMANCE SUGAR FACTORY” in the country for the year 2004-05. The award was given by Hon’ble Union Minister for agricultural, food & Civil Supplies, in presence of Hon’ble Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh.
- The Karnataka State Co-op Federation Ltd. had adjudged as “The Best Co-operative Sugar Factory in the State” and AWARD had been given to us through Hon’ble Chief Minister of Karnataka, on 14/11/2004.
- Energy Department of Government of Karnataka and KREDL have awarded us he “excellence Award” through Deputy Chief Minister of Karnataka for having developed efficiently 20.7 MW Co-gen Power Project on the occasion of RAJIV GANDHI AKSAYA URJA DIWAS ON 20/8/2004.
- The companies have the Honour of achieving the Highest Sugar Recovery @ 11.80% in Southern part of India for the year 2001-02. And 11.90% for 2002-03, 12% for 2010-11 also.